PROPERTY AND ROOM ACCESSIBILITY
The following features are available:
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators call buttons with braille floor numbers
- Accessible front patio restaurant
- Accessible guest rooms upon request (roll in showers with safety grab bars)
- Accessible jacuzzi with motorized chair lift
- Accessible parking lot* (see note below)
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible swimming pool with motorized chair lift
- Accessible transportation available with advance notice
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Digital alarm clock available with sound
- Service animals welcome
- TTY for guest use upon request at registration desk
- Visual fire alarms for hearing impaired hallways and public areas
- Visual fire alarms for hearing impaired in all guestrooms
The following accessible routes are available:
- Accessible ramp from street level to first entrance level and patio restaurant.
- Accessible ramp from cabana and Backyard level to main pool deck.
- Accessible ramp from main pool deck to rear entrance and upper lobby.
- Accessible route: From pull-in to first entrance level and patio restaurant.
- Accessible route: From lobby elevators to all guestrooms.
- Accessible route: From beach gate to Backyard lawn area.
- Accessible route: From beach gate to Backyard bar and restaurant.
- Accessible route: From beach gate to jacuzzi, cabanas and main pool deck.
- Accessible route: From beach gate to public restrooms.
- Accessible route: From beach gate to upper lobby, inside restaurant seating and ballroom.
PLEASE NOTE: Permitting and construction modifications will temporarily limit accessibility to some public and elevator levels.
The Marseilles Hotel is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. Your user experiences and feedback are extremely important to us.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at 305-538-5711. So that we may assist you, please provide your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
For more information about accessible and non-accessible features, please see our Accessibility Statement above or contact the General Manager of the Marseilles Hotel at 305-538-5711 or the Reservations Department at email@example.com. Please share your suggestions on how to improve our website’s accessibility.
Marseilles Hotel – 1741 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, Florida 33139