Rest easy at the Marseilles Hotel.
There’s no greater priority than the wellbeing and comfort of our guests. We want you to BE SAFE and FEEL SAFE when you stay with us. To make that possible, we’re carefully following the Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting by the Centers for Disease Control, and the recommendations that were provided by local and national health authorities.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve adopted enhanced cleaning and operating procedures for your safety and peace of mind.
- Our staff has adopted enhanced cleaning procedures and products for all linens and once your room is disinfected, no one is permitted to enter it before you do.
- We use products recommended by the CDC and EPA to eliminate SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Stringent cleaning and disinfecting schedules are in place for public areas and elevators.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located around the property for guest and employee use.
- Our optional limited housekeeping program provides in-house guests with essential services to keep rooms tidy and trash-free while minimizing staff time in occupied rooms and limiting contact with in-room items during guest stays.
- All employees are required to wear face masks while indoors. Our employees are given regular temperature checks and symptom screenings.
- We ask guests to wear masks while on property. We kindly ask you to bring your favorite mask when visiting.
- Our fitness center is currently closed until further notice.
Please note that some amenities and services may be temporarily unavailable.